||Default bandwidth limit: 10 Gbit/s in mainland China regions and 5 Gbit/s in regions
outside mainland China. If this limit is reached, requests are throttled.
Note When a request is throttled, the response to the request contains the
x-oss-qos-delay-time: number header in which
number indicates the duration over which the request is throttled. Unit: ms. For upload
requests, the exact duration over which a request is throttled is returned. For download
requests, the estimated duration over which a request is throttled is returned. The
duration is estimated based on the extent of throttling and the downloaded object
If you require a greater bandwidth (10 Gbit/s to 100 Gbit/s) for your business such
as big data offline processing, contact technical support.
|Queries per second (QPS)
||The limit of the total QPS for a single account is 10,000. The actual values that
can be achieved are different in the different read/write modes:
- Sequential read/write: 2,000
If you use sequential prefixes such as timestamps or alphabetical letters in the names
of large numbers of objects, multiple object indexes may be stored in a single partition.
In this case, when you send a large number of requests to query these objects, latency
may increase. We recommend that when you upload a large number of objects, do not
use sequential prefixes in the names of the objects. For more information about how
to change sequential prefixes to random prefixes, see OSS performance and scalability best practices.
- Non-sequential read/write: 10,000
If you require a greater QPS, contact technical support.
- You can use an Alibaba Cloud account to create up to 100 buckets in the same region.
- A bucket name must be globally unique within OSS. For more information about the naming
conventions of buckets, see Bucket naming conventions.
- After a bucket is created, you cannot modify its name, region, storage class or redundancy
- OSS does not impose limits on the capacity of a bucket.
- The size of the object to upload
When you use simple upload, form upload, or append upload to upload a single object, the object cannot exceed 5 GB in size.
When you use multipart upload to upload a single object, the object cannot exceed 48.8 TB in size.
- The size of the object to rename
You can rename only objects that are up to 1 GB in size in the OSS console. To rename
objects that exceed 1 GB in size, we recommend that you use ossutil.
- The number of objects to delete
You can delete up to 100 objects at a time in the OSS console.
You can delete up to 1,000 objects at a time when you use OSS SDKs, ossbrowser, and
Warning Deleted objects cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when you delete objects.
- Whether objects are overwritten by those with the same names
By default, when you upload an object that has the same name as an existing object,
the existing object is overwritten. To prevent objects from being accidentally overwritten,
you can enable versioning for the bucket in which the objects are stored. You can
also include the x-oss-forbid-overwrite header in upload requests and set the value of the header to true.
||You must restore an Archive or Cold Archive object before you can access the object.
- It takes about a minute to restore an Archive object.
- For a Cold Archive object, the restoration period varies based on the restoration
priority of the object.
- Expedited: The object is restored within one hour.
- Standard: The object is restored within 2 to 5 hours.
- Bulk: The object is restored within 5 to 12 hours.
|Custom domain name
- For a domain name that is mapped to buckets located within mainland China regions,
you must apply for an ICP filing at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- Up to 100 domain names can be mapped to a bucket. However, a domain name can be mapped
only to a single bucket.
- OSS does not impose limits on the number of domain names that can be mapped to the
buckets of an Alibaba Cloud account.
||You can configure up to 1,000 lifecycle rules for a bucket.
- You can configure up to 20 back-to-origin rules for a bucket.
- In regions within mainland China and the China (Hong Kong) region, the default QPS
for mirroring-based back-to-origin requests is 2,000, and the default bandwidth is
2 Gbit/s. In regions outside China, the default QPS for mirroring-based back-to-origin
requests is 1,000, and the default bandwidth is 1 Gbit/s.
|Image Processing (IMG)