CloudMonitor blocks alert notifications based on the blacklist policy that you configure. To block alert notifications when the value of a metric that belongs to a cloud service reaches the threshold that you specify, add the metric to a blacklist policy.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Blacklist page, click Create Blacklist Policy.
- Configure the parameters for the blacklist policy. The following table describes the
Parameter Description Name
The name of the blacklist policy.
Product The name of the cloud service. Instances The IDs of instances that belong to the cloud service that you specify. Separate multiple instance IDs with commas (,). Metric The metrics of the cloud service that you specify.
- If you add a metric, the blacklist policy takes effect only for the metric. Click Add under Metric to add a metric. Repeat this step to add multiple metrics.
- If you do not configure this parameter, the blacklist policy takes effect for all metrics.
Specify Effective Time Range The time range in which the blacklist policy is valid.
Note You can specify only one validity time range for each blacklist policy. If you want the same blacklist policy to be valid in multiple time ranges, you must create multiple blacklist policies and specify different time ranges for the blacklist policies.
- If you select Specify Effective Time Range, you must specify a time range. The blacklist policy is valid only in the time range
that you specify. Valid values:
- Absolute Time Range: The blacklist policy is valid only in the time range that you specify. You must specify the start time and the end time of the time range.
- Relative Time Range (Daily Cycle): The blacklist policy is valid in the specified time range everyday. You can also specify the start date and the end date of a date range in which the blacklist policy is valid.
- If you do not configure the Specify Effective Time Range parameter, the blacklist policy is permanently valid.
Effective Scope The effective scope of the blacklist policy. Valid values:
- User: The blacklist policy takes effect only for the current Alibaba Cloud account.
- Group: The blacklist policy takes effect only on a specified application group. If you
select this option, you must specify an application group.
Make sure that one or more application group are created. For more information, see Create an application group.
- Click OK.