After you create a site monitoring task, you can associate the site monitoring task with one or more application groups. Then, the site monitoring task can monitor all Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances in the associated application groups.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SiteMonitor.
- On the Monitoring task tab of the Site monitoring list page, find the site monitoring task with which you want to associate application groups and click in the Application Group column.
- In the Associated Monitor Group dialog box, select the application groups as needed.
- Click Determine.
- View the application groups associated with the site monitoring task. On the Monitoring task tab, click the icon in the Application Group column of the site monitoring task to view all application groups associated with the site monitoring task.