Data Management (DMS) provides five system roles: regular user, security administrator, database administrator (DBA), DMS administrator, and schema read-only. The permissions vary with different roles. This topic describes how to view owned system roles.
- Log on to the DMS console V5.0.
- Move the pointer over the icon in the upper-right corner of the DMS console and view the system roles of your
- If you use the previous version of the DMS console, go to the Workbench tab and view the system roles of your account in the Account Management section.
- For more information about the permissions of system roles in DMS, see System roles.
- For more information about how to assign system roles to DMS users, see Manage users.