The SQL Explorer and audit feature support the full request analytics and security audit capabilities of Database Autonomy Service (DAS). The SQL Explorer and audit feature combine the SQL statement query, SQL Explorer, and security audit features. This feature provides information about the SQL statements that are executed. You can use the information to troubleshoot performance issues and identify high-risk sources.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances and click the instance that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .