Before you can use Log Service SDK for .NET to call the API operations of Log Service, you must install Log Service SDK for .NET. This topic describes how to install Log Service SDK for .NET.
- Log Service is activated. For more information, see Activate Log Service.
- An AccessKey pair is created and obtained. An Alibaba Cloud account has permissions to call all API operations. Therefore, security risks may arise if you use the AccessKey pair of an Alibaba Cloud account. We recommend that you log on as a RAM user that has permissions to call API operations or perform routine O&M. For more information, see AccessKey pair.
- A .NET development environment is set up. Log Service SDK for .NET supports Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5. For more information, visit Microsoft Download Center.
- Visual Studio 2010 or a later version is installed. For more information, visit Microsoft Visual Studio.
You can create a project to install Log Service SDK for .NET. In the following procedure, Visual Studio 2019 is used.
- Download the installation package of Log Service SDK for .NET.
- Decompress the aliyun-log-csharp-sdk-master.zip installation package to a specified directory.
- Use Visual Studio 2019 to open the aliyun-log-csharp-sdk-master\LOGSDKSample\LOGSDKSample.csproj file. Then, debug and install the SDK.