- Browser clients and mobile clients are added. Mobile clients are classified into iOS
clients and Android clients.
- Windows 7 (64-bit) and Windows 10 clients are supported. macOS 10.13 or later clients
- Alibaba Cloud EDS devices that function as hardware clients are supported.
- The image display quality of Windows cloud desktops can be configured.
- The following features are added: security group control, domain whitelists and blacklists,
and client IP whitelists.
- The preemption policy is optimized. Other regular users are not allowed to log on
to the same cloud desktop when a regular user is logged on.
|Shared storage NAS
||The Performance storage type is added.
||Create a NAS file system
- The subscription billing method is supported for the bandwidth. You are charged for
the bandwidth based on the pay-by-bandwidth metering method.
- If you are charged for the bandwidth based on the pay-by-data-transfer metering method,
the Internet access feature can be terminated or restored at any time.
- The traffic usage of an Internet access package or a single cloud desktop can be queried.
|Manage Internet access
- The subscription period of one week is added when you purchase a subscription cloud
- Desktop disk specifications can be flexibly changed.
||A system disk snapshot can be used to create a custom image.
||Create an image by using a snapshot
||EDS is available in the Singapore (Singapore) region.