Tags can be used to identify resources with the same characteristics (such as custom images that belong to the same organization or that serve the same purpose) for easy search and management. This topic describes how to edit the tags of an existing custom image.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Custom Image tab, find the custom image whose tags you want to edit and move the pointer over
the icon in the Tag column.
- If you have not added tags to the custom image, click Add to add tags.
- If you have added tags to the custom image, click Edit to edit the tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click Available Tags to select existing tags or click Create to create tags. Then, click OK.