You can delete prefix lists that are no longer needed.
- No resources are associated with the prefix lists that you want to delete. If the prefix lists are referenced by other resources, the prefix lists cannot be deleted. You must remove all references to the prefix lists from the resources on the configuration pages of the resources before you can delete the prefix lists.
- If RAM users are used, the RAM users are granted permissions on prefix lists. For more information, see Grant RAM users permissions on prefix lists.
Note The prefix list feature is available only in some regions.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prefix List page, use one of the following methods to delete prefix lists:
- Delete a single prefix list: Find the prefix list that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Delete multiple prefix lists: Select the prefix lists that you want to delete and click Batch Delete in the lower part of the page.