This topic describes how to modify the configuration of a MyBase for SQL Server instance that runs on an ApsaraDB for MyBase host. You can change the instance type and storage capacity of your instance.
A MyBase for SQL Server instance is created. For more information, see Create a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
When you modify the configuration of your instance, one or two transient connections of approximately 30 seconds may occur. During the transient connection periods, you are unable to perform most operations related to databases, accounts, and networks. We recommend that you modify the configuration of your instance during off-peak hours. Alternatively, make sure that your application can automatically reconnect to the instance after a transient connection occurs.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to deploy the dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to configure, and click Change Specifications in the Actions column.
- Change the instance type and storage capacity of the instance, specify the time when the new configuration takes effect, and then click OK. On the page that appears, complete the payment.