Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) imposes quota limits on the resources that you use. Make sure that the resources are used within the available quotas. If you want to apply for increased quotas for the resources, log on to the Quota Center console.
|Quota for microservice namespace||The maximum number of custom microservice namespace that you can create in all regions. The default microservice namespace of EDAS is not included.||Supported|
|Quota for clusters||The maximum number of EDAS clusters that you can create in all regions. The clusters include Elastic Compute Service (ECS) clusters and Kubernetes clusters that are imported from Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK).||Supported|
|Quota for lane groups||The maximum number of lane groups that you can create in all regions during end-to-end traffic throttling.||Not supported|
|Quota for lanes||The maximum number of lanes that you can create in each lane group.||Not supported|
To view all your resource quotas, log on to the Quota Center console.
- You can increase the quotas for microservice namespace and clusters in the Quota Center console. For more information, see Apply for increased quotas. Make sure that the increased quota that you want to apply for is within the upper limit as prompted. If the increased quota that you want to apply for exceeds the upper limit, submit a ticket.
- You cannot increase the quota for lane groups or lanes in the Quota Center console. If you want to apply for increased quotas for lane groups and lanes, submit a ticket.
Apply for increased quotas
Quota Center is a service that allows you to manage the quotas of various Alibaba Cloud services. In Quota Center, you can query the quota limits and apply for increased quotas for cloud services based on your business requirements.
- Log on to the Quota Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Products with General Quotas page, select Middleware from the Category drop-down list. You can also enter Enterprise Distributed Application Service in the search box.
- Click Enterprise Distributed Application Service in the search results.
- On the General Quotas page, select your EDAS edition from the Billing Method drop-down list. Note EDAS provides the following editions: Standard Edition, Professional Edition, and Platinum Edition.
- On the General Quotas page, find the resource for which you want to increase the quota and click Apply in the Actions column. You can increase the quotas for microservice namespace and clusters. The quotas for lane groups and lanes cannot be increased in the Quota Center console.
- In the Apply for Quotas dialog box, specify the Quantity, Reason, and Notify Result parameters. Then, click
Parameter Description Quantity The quota that you want to apply for. Specify the quota based on your business requirements. The quota that you can apply for varies with the EDAS edition and resource type. Reason The reason why you apply for the quota. Notify Result Specifies whether to send the quota adjustment result to your Alibaba Cloud account. By default, Yes is selected.