If you want to migrate the private keys and certificates from a different certificate application system to Certificates Manager, you must export a PFX or PKCS12 file from the system and import the file to Certificates Manager in the Key Management Service (KMS) console.
- Log on to the KMS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region of Certificates Manager.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Certificate.
- Click Import key and certificate.
- In the Import key and certificate (password protected PKCS12 format) dialog box, set the PKCS12 password parameter. Then, upload your PKCS12 file or enter the content of the file.
- Click OK. Note After private keys and certificates are imported, you can export them. If you want to increase the security level of a private key, you must set the Exportable Key parameter to No when you create the certificate. For more information, see Create a certificate and download the CSR.