The snapshot feature of ApsaraVideo Live allows you to capture snapshots of live videos based on the specified snapshots interval. ApsaraVideo Live stores the snapshots in the JPG format in the specified Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo Live console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domains to go to the Domain Management page.
- Find the streaming domain that you want to configure and click Domain Settings.
- Choose .
- Click Add.
- Configure a snapshot template.
The following table describes the parameters that you can set to configure a snapshot template.
Parameter Description AppName The name of the video application. The value of the AppName parameter must be the same as the application name specified in the ingest URL. Otherwise, the configuration does not take effect. If you need to configure snapshot settings for all applications in your domain, enter an asterisk (*). Snapshot Interval The interval between two consecutive snapshots that are captured. Unit: seconds. Valid values: 5 to 3600. Storage Location The storage location of snapshots in OSS.
The OSS bucket must reside in the same region as the live center that you select when you add the domain. Cross-region snapshot capture is not supported.
Storage Mode Two storage methods are available. You can select them at the same time.
Note If you select the two methods at the same time, snapshots are captured in both methods.Note
- Overwrite: Video snapshots are captured in sequence based on the snapshot interval. The newly captured image overwrites the previous one.
- New: Video snapshots are captured in sequence based on the snapshot interval. New snapshots with a sequence number of N + 1 (N ≥ 0) are stored in OSS in sequence.
After you configure the snapshot template, all the specified applications in your domain capture and store snapshots based on the configured template.
After you modify the snapshot settings, the modification takes effect only for newly ingested streams.
- Click OK.