On the Application Details page of an application in the Tracing Analysis console, you can view the key metrics, call topology, and traces of an application on each server where it is deployed.
View key metrics and call topology
On the Application Details page of an application, the Overview tab displays all servers where the application is deployed. You can sort the servers by response time, number of requests, or number of errors. After you select a server from the server list, you can view the detailed call topology of the application on the Overview tab. You can also view the time series curves of response time, number of requests, and number of errors.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Applications page, select a region at the top of the page and click the application that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Details. Then, click All or select a server from the server list on the left. Then, you can view the call
topology and key metrics on the Overview tab. Note To sort the servers where the application is deployed, you can click the Response Time, Requests, or Exceptions tab, and then click the upward or downward arrow next to the name of the tab. To filter the servers, you can enter a keyword in the search box and click the search icon.
The Call link
On the Call link tab page, you can perform the following operations as needed:
- In Time-consuming enter a time value (in milliseconds) in the adjustment box, and click Query to filter traces whose time consumption is greater than the specified value.
- Select Exception and click Query to filter out abnormal call links.
- Click Time consumed Or Status By using the up and down arrows on the right, you can sort the query results in ascending or descending order.
- Click the TraceID to open it in a new window. Call link Page, and view the waterfall chart of the call link.
View trace waterfall chart
Onthe Call link page, you can check the log generation time, status, IP address/machine name, service name, and Timeline of the call link are displayed on the page.
Place the cursor over a service name to view the service duration, start time, Tag, and log event information.
Set the query time range
You can select a preset time range or enter a custom time range.
- Click the time option in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click a preset time range, such as Last 30 minutes,This week,Last 30 days.
- If no preset time range meets your requirements, click Custom. Select the start time and end time from the calendar, or enter them manually in
the text box. Then, click OK.
Note The date format is
YYYY-MM-DD, The time format is