After the app launches the mPaaS mini-program, the page gets stuck on the loading page, as shown in the following figure:
Possible causes of the issue:
- Wrong path to the home page of the mini-program.
- No UC core.
Connecting the UC SDK to an Android app can address the compatibility issue of browsers from different vendors. This solution ensures a lower crash rate and better performance than the system browser. You must apply for a UC core to use the mini-program, see Apply for a UC kernel.
- Check if the main portal of the mini-program is correct.
The main portal of the mini-program must be consistent with the main portal in the mPaaS console. The main portal of the mini-program is set at the location shown in the following figure.
The default URL configuration for the main portal in the mPaaS console is:
- Check if the UC core takes effect
Run the apk on the phone, check the logs, and filter the webview version in the Logcat logs of Android Studio.
- UC cores with version numbers starting with 2 or 3.
- The version number starting with Chrome is the system core.
If you still cannot solve the issue, prepare a demo project to reproduce the issue and contact the mPaaS post-sale support through Alibaba Cloud Ticket system.