After you create a quality of service (QoS) policy, you can check the status of its rules.
- A QoS policy is created. For more information, see Manage QoS policies.
- The QoS policy is associated with a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance. For more information, see Associate with or disassociate from an SAG instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the QoS policy is created.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click QoS Policy.
- On the QoS Policy page, find the QoS policy and check the status in the Rule Status column.
- Functioning: The QoS policy has been applied to the specified SAG devices.
- Error: One or more rules in the QoS policy failed to be applied to the specified SAG devices.
You can click Learn More to view detailed information about the error.