Ganos Geometry Pyramid is used to display two-dimensional geometry big data at high speeds.
- Data tables can contain only the following types of spatial data: Point, Line, Polygon, MultiPoint, MultiLine, and MultiPolygon.
- Each data record must contain an ID field whose value is a unique positive integer of the uint4 or uint8 data type.
- You must create spatial indexes on the geometry fields.
- Geometry data supports all
EPSGcoordinate systems. MTP-formatted geometry data supports only the
EPSG:3857 and EPSG:4326coordinate systems.
- We recommended that you configure 32 cores, 64 GB of memory, and 500 GB of SSD storage capacity. This allows you to process 0.1 billion data records within about 15 minutes.
- In most cases, the extra storage space that is occupied by the produced pyramids does not exceed 10% of the storage space that is occupied by the original data.