This topic describes how to create and manage rules that can be used to trigger threshold alerts in the PolarDB console. This helps you identify and handle exceptions of PolarDB clusters and nodes at the earliest opportunity.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster that you want to manage is deployed.
- Find the cluster that you want to manage and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Alert Rule.
- On the Create Alert Rule page, specify the following parameters.
Step Parameter Description Related Resource Product The service that you want to monitor. Use the default value POLARDB MYSQL CLUSTER. Resource Range The application scope of the alert rule. Set this parameter to All Resources or Cluster.Note
- If the Resource Range parameter is set to All Resources, the system sends alert notifications if one of the clusters triggers the alert. The Rule Description parameter specifies the conditions that are used to trigger the alert.
- If the Resource Range parameter is set to Cluster, the system sends alert notifications only if the specified cluster triggers the alert. The Rule Description parameter specifies the conditions that are used to trigger the alert.
Set Alert Rules Alert Rule The name of the alert rule. Rule Description The content of the alert rule. This parameter specifies the conditions that are used to trigger the alert.Note For more information about how to create alert rules, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule. Mute for The interval at which the system resends the alert notification if the issue that triggers the alert persists. The minimum value is 5 minutes and the maximum value is 24 hours. Effective Period The validity period of the alert rule.Note The system sends alert notifications only within the validity period of an alert rule and records events when the validity period expires. Notification Method For more information about how to specify Notification Method, see Create a threshold-triggered alert rule.
- Click Confirm.