You can view the routes of each network instance that is connected to a transit router.
- Log on to CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the tab, find the transit router in the target region and click the ID of the target transit router.
- On the transit router details page, click the Network Instance Route Table tab. On this tab, you can view routes of network instances that are connected to
the transit router in the current region. Select a network instance and a route table above the list of routes.
Parameter Description Destination CIDR Block Displays the destination CIDR block of the route. Publishing Progress Displays whether the route is advertised to the transit router.
- Published: The route is advertised to the transit router.
- Unpublished: The route is not advertised to the transit router.
Route Type Displays the type of the route.
- CEN: a route learned through Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN)
- Custom: a custom route
- System: a system route
Route Map Indicates whether the route matches a configured routing policy.
If the route matches a configured routing policy, you can click details to view the routing policy.
Route Property The properties of the route.
You can click details to view the properties. For example, you can view the AS path, community, and priority of the route.
Status Displays the status of the route.
- Available: indicates that the route is available.
- Rejected: indicates that the route matches a routing policy of the route table and is rejected.
Next Hop Displays the network instance that is specified as the next hop of the route. Type Displays the type of the network instance that is specified as the next hop of the route.