This topic describes the features, benefits, and billing of real-time logs.
When your business uses the DCDN service, a large amount of network log data is generated. The real-time log feature allows you to collect logs generated by nodes in real time and ship them to Log Service (SLS) for storage and consumption. This allows you to quickly monitor and locate business problems.
For more information about Log Service, see What is Log Service.
Advantages of using real-time logs
- High timeliness: After the service is activated, log data is automatically delivered to Log Service. You can view the real-time log analysis results. The log timeliness is within 3 minutes.
- Rich fields: Real-time logs provide richer log field. For more information.
- Business compliance: Real-time log collection and delivery are compliant.
- Powerful data analysis capabilities: DCDN performs product linkage with SLS. Logs
delivered by DCDN to SLS generate visual analysis templates by default to help you
better analyze and monitor your business. Example scenarios:
- Refined URL analysis: analyzes the access trend, crowd profile (geographic location, access source, etc.), and availability of a domain name.
- Business reliability analysis: access error code information, error domain name information, error URL information, error IP address information, etc.
- Network quality analysis: response latency and cache hit ratio.
- Crowd profile analysis: geographic location distribution, terminal information analysis, access source information, etc.
Real-time logs may incur the following fees:
|Billing items||Billing basis|
|DCDN real-time log collection fee (charged by DCDN products)||Billing of value-added services-number of real-time logs|
|Log Service (SLS) usage fees, such as log storage fees (charged by the Log Service product)||Log Service (SLS) pricing details|