This topic describes how to upgrade the public bandwidth for a file gateway in the Cloud Storage Gateway (CSG) console.
- Only the public bandwidth of the file gateways that are deployed on Alibaba Cloud can be upgraded.
- You can configure the public bandwidth when you create a file gateway. The default value is 5 Mbit/s.
- You can upgrade the public bandwidth of a file gateway on the Gateways page.
- This section describes the billing items of the public bandwidth feature.
- Log on to the .
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the file gateway resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Gateways. On the Gateways page, find the file gateway and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Upgrade Network Bandwidth dialog box, configure the public bandwidth.Note The value of the public bandwidth must be greater than the current value and cannot exceed 200 Mbit/s. The default value is 5 Mbit/s.
- You can also configure the public bandwidth when you create a file gateway. In the
Gateway Configurations wizard of the Create Gateway dialog box, select Public Network Bandwidth. For more information, see Create a file gateway.Note If you select Public Network Bandwidth, the default minimum value is 6 Mbit/s and the maximum value is 200 Mbit/s.