This topic describes how to create, modify, and delete a business process.
Create a business process
- Go to the DataService Studio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides. Find the workspace and click DataService Studio in the Actions column.
- In the Service Development pane, move the pointer over the icon and select New business process.
- In the Create Workflow dialog box, set the parameters.
Parameter Description Business Name The name of the business process.
- The name must be unique in the workspace to which the business process belongs.
- The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_).
- The name must start with a letter.
- The name must be 4 to 50 characters in length.
API Group The API group to which the APIs in the business process belong. An API group is the unit of API management in API Gateway. Each API group maps an API product in Alibaba Cloud Marketplace.
You can create an API group in the API Gateway console.
Business Description The description of the business process, which can be up to 180 characters in length.
- Click OK. After the business process is created, you can view it in the business process list.
Modify a business process
- In the Service Development panel, right-click the business process that you want to modify and select Modify attributes.
- In the Edit business process dialog box, modify the Business Name and Business Description parameters as required. Note You cannot modify the Creator or API Group parameter of a business process.
- Click OK.
Delete a business process
- In the Service Development panel, right-click the business process that you want to delete and select Delete.
- In the Notes message, click OK. Note
- You can delete only business processes that do not contain objects such as folders, APIs, functions, or workflows.
- If you want to delete a business process that contains such objects, delete the objects before you delete the business process.