When you deploy an application to EDAS by using the source code that is managed in a Git-based code repository for which SSH authentication is enabled, you must configure the SSH public key provided by EDAS in the code repository. This topic describes how to configure an SSH public key in a code repository. In this example, Alibaba Cloud Code is used as the code repository.
Step 1: Copy the SSH public key provided by EDAS
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. In the upper-left corner of the Applications page, click Create Application.
- In the Basic Information step, set the Cluster Type parameter to Kubernetes Clusters, select PHP in the Application Runtime Environment section, and then click Next.
- In the Configurations step, set the Authentication Method parameter to SSH Key and click Quick Copy on the right side of SSH Public Key to copy the key.
Step 2: Configure the SSH public key in the code repository
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Code console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SSH Public Keys. On the page that appears, click Add SSH Public Key in the upper-right corner.
- Paste the SSH public key that you copied in Step 1 in the Public Key field, set the Title parameter, and then click Add Public Key.
After the configuration is complete, you can view the added SSH public key on the SSH Public Keys page.
To delete the added SSH public key, click Delete on the right side of the public key on the SSH Public Keys page. Then, delete the SSH public key by following the on-screen instructions.