If a custom tag cannot be used to manage or query cloud resources, you can remove the tag from the resources. This topic describes how to remove a custom tag from cloud resources.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the desired region.
- On the Tag page, click the Custom Tags tab.
- On the Custom Tags tab, find the custom tag that you want to remove and click the tag key. On the page that appears, click the tag value that corresponds to the tag key.
- Remove the custom tag from resources.
- Remove the custom tag from a single resource: Click Unbind in the Action column.
- Remove the custom tag from multiple resources at a time: Select the resources from which you want to remove the tag and click Unbind below the resource list.
- In the Unbind message, click Confirm.