This topic describes how to add a cloud data source Data Lake Analytics (DLA).
- A DLA database is created.
- The username and password that you use to access the DLA database are obtained.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab and then the Data Lake Analytics card.
- In the Add Data Lake Analytics Database dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. In this example, set the value to cloud data source Data_Lake_Analytics. Database Address The hostname or IP address of the database that is used as the data source. Port Number The port that you use to access the database. Default value: 10000. Database The name of the database that you want to access. In this example, set the value to qbi_datalake. Username The username that you use to access the database. In this example, set the value to root. Password The password that you use to access the database.
- Click Test Connection to test connectivity with the database.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click OK.