To use the anti-ransomware feature of Security Center, you must purchase and enable the feature.
Anti-ransomware is a value-added feature that is provided by Security Center. If you use the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition, you must purchase a specific amount of anti-ransomware capacity before you can use anti-ransomware data backup. If you use the Basic edition, you must upgrade Security Center to the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition or select Value-added Plan before you can use the anti-ransomware feature.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the General Anti-ransomware Solutions page, click Authorize.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy. To use the anti-ransomware feature, you must assign the following roles to your account: AliyunHBRDefaultRole and AliyunECSAccessingHBRRole.
- Click Upgrade Now.
- In the Select a product version panel, click Upgrade.
- On the Security Center buy page, select an edition and configure the Anti-ransomware parameter.
You can purchase an edition of Security Center based on your business requirements.
- You can purchase the Anti-virus, Advanced, Enterprise, Ultimate, or Value-added Plan edition. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Features.
- The anti-ransomware capacity is the storage capacity that can be used to store the backup data of your Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances and databases. We recommend that you purchase a specific amount of anti-ransomware capacity based on the data size of servers or databases that require protection. If you cannot estimate the data size, we recommend that you purchase an anti-ransomware capacity of 50 GB for each server. For more information, see Billing.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.