This topic describes the causes of errors that may occur after you add a domain name.
After adding the domain name, an error message appears, indicating that the domain name already exists.
The error message returned because the domain name does not exist after you add the domain name.
- The domain name that you want to add is included in other products under the current account, such as DCDN, apsaravideo for VOD, apsaravideo live, and SCDN.
- The domain name that you want to add is managed by another Alibaba cloud account.
After adding the domain name, an error message appears indicating an unknown error or no ICP filing.
The following are two reasons for the unknown error or failure to obtain an ICP filing after you add the domain name:
- When you add a domain name, set the acceleration region to global acceleration or mainland China.
- The domain name has not been filed with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
After adding the domain name, the error message shows no permission
The following are some of the reasons why the error message shows that the domain name is not authorized after being added:
- This domain name has been involved in pornography.
- The domain name has been added to the blacklist by the system due to attacks.
- The domain name is added to the blacklist by the ISP or administrator.
- Dynamic Route for CDN
- Secure Content Delivery Network