If you want to use the new version of all-in-one lightweight application management, you must upgrade the old application management version. This topic describes how to upgrade application management from an earlier version to the new version in one-click upgrade or silent mode.
Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) provides all-in-one lightweight application management capabilities for you to easily upgrade application management.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Perform one of the following operations as needed to go to the application details
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Cluster or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application for which you want to view the details. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the application name.
- On the Basic Information page, click New Version in the upper-right corner.
- In the Upgrade New Application Management dialog box, select Redeploy Application (Release for All Instances, Rolling Upgrade) and immediately
upgrade the new application management. Then click Upgrade New Version Now (Redeploy).After the deployment is complete, your Application Management page is upgraded to the new version.
If you are used to the old version, click Old Version in the upper-left corner of the Basic Information page for your application.Note
- After the Application Management page is upgraded, if you need to configure a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance for your application, you must configure this instance on the upgraded Application Management page. Do not return to the old version to configure the SLB instance.
- If you have configured an SLB instance before the Application Management page is upgraded, the original SLB instance configuration is synchronized to the new version after the upgrade.
In addition to the one-click upgrade, EDAS also supports silent upgrade (applicable to application deployment for instances all at once or in batches) to upgrade the Application Management page. For more information, see Perform a phased release of an application in the EDAS console (Kubernetes). After your application is deployed, the new Application Management page is available to you.