After you create a vulnerability fixing task, you can view the task details. The details include the servers on which the task runs and the notification settings.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Playbook page, click the Task Management tab.
- In the task list, find the required task and click Details in the Actions column.
- On the task details page, view the details of the task on the Asset List, Notification, and Others tabs.
You can click the Asset List, Notification, or Others tab to view detailed information about the task. The following table describes the information displayed on each tab.
Tab Description Asset List Displays the following information about the task: Assets, Vulnerability Name, and Latest Scan Time. Notification Displays the notification methods of the task. The methods include DingTalk Robots and Notification Email. Others Displays the Log and Policy Flow of the task.
- Log: displays the task status, number of processes, numbers of failed and successful processes, and status of each step.
- Policy Flow: displays the flowchart of the task that fixes multiple vulnerabilities.