You can modify the basic information about a domain name that is accelerated by IP Application Accelerator (IPA) based on your requirements. This topic describes how to modify the basic information about a domain name that is accelerated by IPA.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click IP Application Accelerator.
- On the IP Application Accelerator page, find the domain name that you want to manage, and click Configure.
- On the Basic Settings tab, find the Origin Information section, and then click Modify.
- In the Origin Settings dialog box, modify the origin settings based on your business requirements.
Parameter Description IP You can specify the public IP addresses of one or more servers. Site Domain You can specify one or more origin domain names.Note The origin domain name cannot be the same as the accelerated domain name. Otherwise, a DNS resolution loop occurs, and requests cannot be forwarded to the origin. For example, if you set the origin domain name to
example.aliyundoc.com, you can set the accelerated domain name to
Port Specify a port based on your business requirements. You can specify only one port. If you want to specify more ports, submit a ticket. Acceleration Region IPA supports only the mainland China accelerated region. Make sure that the accelerated domain name has a valid Internet Content Provider (ICP) number. For more information, see ICP filing for domain names.
- Click OK.