The asset fingerprints feature collects and records information about ports, software, processes, accounts, and middleware on your servers. The feature also provides the details of your servers and the time when the information is collected. You can use this feature to view the details and running status of your assets. This topic describes how to view asset fingerprints.
View the fingerprints of all assets
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Asset Fingerprints page, click a tab to view the fingerprints.
The Port, Software, Process, Account, Scheduled Tasks, and Middleware tabs each display the specific type of the fingerprints.
Note All assets support fuzzy match.
- The section in the left side provides a fingerprint list. The list includes all asset fingerprints and the number of servers related to each fingerprint. You can enter the fingerprint name in the search box above the fingerprint list to search for a fingerprint.
- In the fingerprint list, you can click a fingerprint to view the details that appear in the right side of the page. You can enter a keyword in the search box to search for the fingerprint.
- Port: indicates the total number of listener ports.
- Software: indicates the total number of software assets.
- Process: indicates the total number of running processes.
- Account: indicates the total number of server accounts.
- Scheduled Tasks: indicates the total number of scheduled tasks.
- Middleware: indicates the total number of middleware assets. You can view the details of a middleware asset. The details include the middleware name, the server that hosts the middleware, the ID of the process that is used to start the middleware, the installation path of the middleware, and the time when the middleware was last scanned.