First, you must perform the following steps:
- Configure the environment for the mPaaS Inside or Portal&Bundle mode.
- Create an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Activate mPaaS.
- Create an mPaaS app.
- Complete the configurations and upload a signature APK.
- Download the configurations to a local file.
- Start Android Studio.
- Choose mPaaS > Install mPaaS Inside.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the mPaaS Config Location parameter and select a directory for the mPaaS configuration file. After you select a directory, the other configurations are automatically completed.
- Click Finish and wait for the migration to be completed.
Note: If the migration fails, the most possible reason is that the existing dependencies in the project conflict with the mPaaS SDK. To solve the conflict, see Solve Dependency Conflicts.
- After the migration is complete, the following message appears.
You can also check whether the gradle.properties file contains
quinoxless=trueto see if the migration is successful.