This topic describes the release notes of versions earlier than E-MapReduce V3.22.X.
- Upgraded the operating system to CentOS 7.2.
- Upgraded Spark to version 2.1.1.
- Upgraded emr-core to version 1.2.6.
- Fixed several bugs of AccessKey-free operations in Object Storage Service (OSS).
- Upgraded emr-core to version 1.2.5.
- Supports AccessKey-free OSS operations in more regions.
- Adjusted the AccessKey replacement strategy of Resource Access Management (RAM) roles.
- Fixed several bugs related to Hive and Hadoop.
- Supports table management in an interactive and unified manner, and stores Hive metadata in an external unified database. All clusters that use external Hive metadata share the same metadata.
- Upgraded emr-core to version 1.2.4 to improve the read and write performance of OSS.
- Upgraded Spark to version 2.0.2.
Note E-MapReduce V3.0.1 is fully compatible with E-MapReduce V3.0.0.
Released the initial version of E-MapReduce.