Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the storage analysis feature. This feature helps you identify and resolve storage exceptions at the earliest opportunity to ensure the stability of an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6
- MySQL 5.5
The storage analysis feature allows you to view the disk usage of your RDS instance, the number of remaining days for which disk space is available, and the storage usage, fragmentation, and exception diagnostic results of a table.
Navigate to the Storage Analysis tab
- Visit the RDS instance list, select a region above, and click the target instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Storage Analysis tab.