This topic describes how to delete route maps that you no longer need. After you delete a route map from a CEN instance, the route map is no longer applied.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the CEN page, click the Route Maps tab, find the route map that you want to delete, click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Route Map message, click OK.