The Events page provides you with a list of all events that are related to an environment and application versions included in the environment. An event is generated in Web+ when you create an environment or modify the resources of the environment.
Access the Events page
- Log on to the Web+ console.
- On the Overview page, click View All in the upper-right corner of the Last Updated Environments section.
- On the Applications and Environments page, click > next to an application to view a list of environments related to the application.
Note On the Environments list, the most recently updated four environments are displayed. If the required environment is displayed on the list, you can click the specific name to go to the Environment Details page.
- Click the name of an environment to go to the Overview page of the environment.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Events.
On the Events page, all events related to the environment and application versions are displayed in chronological order by default.
Events are categorized into the following types based on their level of severity: INFO, ERROR, and WARN.
This column includes a detailed description and status for an operation of each event.
View events that are generated in a specific time range
You can select a time range in the upper-right corner of the Events page. You can click the provided options to show a list of events that are generated in the last 5 Minutes, 1 Hour, 6 Hours, or 24 Hours. You can also click Custom to customize a time range.