After you set up an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance to protect your non-website services, you can view the traffic that goes through the port on the Security Overview page of the Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium console.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of your Anti-DDoS instance.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Overview.
- Click the Instances tab, select one or more instances, and specify a time range to view the relevant
You can view the following instance information:
- Peak Attack Bandwidth and Peak Attack Packet Rate
- Traffic trends
- The Bandwidth trend chart provided by Anti-DDoS Pro displays the traffic information by bps or pps. You can view the trends of inbound, outbound, and attack traffic of an instance for a specific period of time.
- Anti-DDoS Premium provides the following tabs to provide bandwidth trends, distribution of inbound traffic, and distribution of outbound traffic, respectively: Overview, Inbound Distribution, and Outbound Distribution.
- Attack Events of blackhole and mitigation
You can move the pointer over an IP address or a port to view the details of an attack, such as Attack Target, Attack Type, Peak Attack Traffic, and Protection Effect.
- Connections on a port
Note If you select an instance, the Connections chart displays the numbers of connections on different ports. If you select multiple instances, the total number of connections of ports are displayed.
- Concurrent Connections: the total number of concurrent TCP connections established between clients and the instance
- New Connections: the number of new TCP connections established between clients and the instance per second
- The distribution of traffic by Source Locations and Source Service Providers