In the Web+ console, metrics are displayed in separate diagrams on the Monitoring page and change over time. These metrics include CPU usage, memory usage, disk usage, read/write BPS for system disks, read/write IOPS for system disks, Internet bandwidth, and intranet bandwidth. You can click a diagram to view the details of a metric at a specific time.
Access the Monitoring page
- Log on to the Web+ console.
- On the Overview page, click View All in the upper-right corner of the Last Updated Environments section.
- On the Applications and Environments page, click > on the left side of an application to view a list of environments related to the
Note On the Environments list, the most recently updated four environments are displayed. If the required environment is displayed on the list, you can click the specific name to go to the Environment Details page.
- Click the specific name of an environment to open the Overview page of the environment.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring to view the metrics of the environment.
View monitoring data that is generated in a specific time range
You can select a time range in the upper-right corner of the Monitoring page. You can click the provided options to show the monitoring data that is generated the last 5 Minutes, 1 Hour, 6 Hours, or 24 Hours. You can also click Custom to search for up to 7 consecutive days of monitoring data within the last 31 days.