This topic describes what you need to prepare before migration.
If the account that hosts Apsara File Storage NAS is different from the account that hosts Object Storage Service (OSS), log on to the Data Transport console with the account that hosts NAS to create an NAS data address.
Estimate the amount of data to be migrated.
Create and authorize a RAM user
- Log on to the RAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Create User page, select Console Password Logon and Programmatic Access, and then enter the required RAM user information.
- Save the generated account, password, AccessKey ID, and AccessKey secret.
- Find the RAM user, and click Add Permissions in the Actions column. Grant the read and write permissions on OSS (AliyunOSSFullAccess) and the management permissions on Data Online Transport (AliyunMGWFullAccess) to the RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the RAM User Logon page, log on to the official website of Alibaba Cloud as a RAM user.
Apsara File Storage NAS
- For more information about how to add a mount target to an NAS file system, see Access an NFS file system from a Windows ECS instance.
- If access to an NAS file system is restricted, you must allow access to the NAS file system from all IP addresses in the VPC where the NAS file system resides. For more information, see Control access to a file system.