This topic describes how to query the quota usage of a cloud resource in the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) console. If the quota of a cloud resource is insufficient, you can apply for a quota increase.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Quota Management page, click the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) tab to view the quota usage of VPC resources within the current Alibaba Cloud account.
Note The statistics of the quota usage are updated on an hourly basis. Therefore, the statistics displayed on the Quota Management page may not be up to date. The quota usage displayed on the instance page prevails.
- To increase the quota, click Submit Application in the Actions column. In the dialog box that appears, set the following parameters and click OK:
- Requested Value: Specify the requested value. You must enter a number that is greater than the current quota. For more information about default limits on VPC resources, see Limits and quotas.
- Reason: Enter the detailed reason for the application, including the scenarios and necessity.
- Mobile/Landline Phone Number: Enter the mobile or landline phone number of the applicant.
- Email: Enter the email address of the applicant.
- If the requested value exceeds the upper limit, the system automatically rejects the
application and the application status changes to Rejected.
If your application is rejected, reduce the requested value and submit the application again.
- If the requested value falls within the expected range, the system automatically approves the application and the application status changes to Approved. The new quota immediately takes effect.