This topic describes how to apply for a free trial of Cloud Firewall, which allows you to understand and use the features provided by Cloud Firewall.
Cloud Firewall offers a 7-day free trial.
- Cloud Firewall Basic Edition is activated for your account.
- You have not applied for a 7-day free trial for Cloud Firewall on your account.
- At least one Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance is within your account.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the upper-right corner, click Free Trial.
You can also go to the Cloud Firewall product page and click Free Trial.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
After the authorization is complete, you can access the cloud resources that are related to Cloud Firewall and use the services that are related to Cloud Firewall.Note For more information about RAM authorization, see Grant permissions to a RAM user.
What do I do after the 7-day free trial?
After the 7-day free trial, Cloud Firewall is restored to Basic Edition. Cloud Firewall Basic Edition checks the configurations of security groups, protects your assets against vulnerabilities, and supports the evaluation and consultation of classified protection compliance. If you want to use other features such as access control and intrusion prevention after the 7-day free trial, you must upgrade Cloud Firewall to a paid edition.