Data Management (DMS) provides the super SQL mode. After you enable this mode as a DMS administrator or a database administrator (DBA), you can execute SQL statements on the SQLConsole tab without being constrained by security rules.
To improve the security and stability of database instances, DMS administrators and DBAs tend to configure security rules for database instances. For example, an unauthorized user cannot execute DML statements for database instances in a production environment on the SQLConsole tab. To apply for the required permissions, the user must submit a ticket.
However, security rules also bring inconvenience to users who are granted high-level permissions such as DMS administrators and DBAs. To bypass the restrictions of security rules, such users can execute SQL statements in super SQL mode.
- Go to the DMS console V5.0.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- In the Please select the database first dialog box, enter a keyword to search for a database, select the database from the search results, and then click Confirm.
- On the SQL Console page, click the icon in the upper-right corner. In the message that appears, click OK. Note
- After you enable the super SQL mode, the outside borders of the SQL Console page turn orange.
- After the super SQL mode is enabled, you can execute SQL statements on the SQLConsole tab without being restrained by security rules. Proceed with caution.
- To disable the super SQL mode, click the icon in the upper-right corner.