After you add an IP address to an Anti-DDoS Origin instance for protection, you can view security reports in the Anti-DDoS Origin console. The security reports include the traffic overview of the instance, traffic information about each IP address, and DDoS attack events.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group and region of your instance.
- On the Manage Instances page, find the instance whose security reports you want to view and click View Monitoring Details in the Actions column. The Monitoring page appears.
- On the Monitoring page, select a protected object and a time range. The console shows the trend of
network traffic and DDoS attack events. The network traffic metric includes the inbound
traffic and number of received data packets. Note You can query security reports of the last 30 days.