After you enable the mitigation analysis feature, you can view mitigation reports on the DDoS BGP Mitigation Report and DDoS BGP Events Report tabs.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group and region of your instance.
- On the Mitigation Analysis page, select an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance and click Mitigation Reports.
- Click the tab for a report that you want to view. The tabs include:
- DDoS BGP Mitigation Report: records Inbound Traffic Monitor, Inbound Traffic Monitor (sort by scrubbing centers), Inbound Traffic Monitor (sort by flow types), PktChk, syn cookie, SrcChk, FDR, DipRate, SrcRate, L7 Filter, L4 Filter, DFPDR, DnsChk, IpDR, AntiTcp, AntiUdp, and AntiOtherTcp.
- DDoS BGP Events Report: records statistics on DDoS events.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Time Range and set a time range for query. You can select a relative time or a time frame. You can also specify a custom time range.Note The query results contain reports that are generated 1 minute earlier or later than the specified time range.
- View the mitigation reports.