DataWorks provides the Data Security Guard service. This service helps you protect the security of your data in DataWorks. You can use Data Security Guard to configure data identification rules, identify sensitive data and data risks, view the access statistics on sensitive data, and audit data risks.
Go to the Data Security Guard page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now to go to the Data Security Guard page. Note
- If you have activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- If you have not activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the page for activating Data Security Guard appears.
Activate Data Security Guard
Log on with your Alibaba Cloud account. On the Terms of Service page, select I have read and agree to all the preceding terms and click Activate.
For more information about Data Security Guard, see Overview.