Manually triggered node instances are generated when manually triggered nodes are run. You can view the details about and perform the related operations on an auto triggered node instance in the list of auto triggered node instances or in the directed acyclic graph (DAG) of the instance.
- Manually triggered node instances created in DataWorks V1.0 are listed as the Manually Triggered Node type, and those created in DataWorks V2.0 or later are listed as the Manually Triggered Workflow type.
- You can configure alert rules for the status of only auto triggered node instances. You cannot configure alert rules for the status of manually triggered node instances, data backfill instances, and test instances.
- You must purchase DataWorks Professional Edition or a more advanced edition to use the instance diagnostics feature for manually triggered node instances.
Go to the Manual Instance page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page, find the desired workspace and click Operation Center in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Operation Center page, choose . On the Manual Instance page, you can view the list and DAGs of manually triggered workflows that contain manually triggered node instances.
View the list of manually triggered workflows
|Filter||Search for the required workflows by specifying the filter conditions in the area marked with 1 in the preceding figure. |
You can search for workflows by workflow name or by specifying one or more of the following filter conditions:Type, Owner, Data Timestamp, and Run At.
|View the status of manually triggered node instances|
The Workflow column displays the status of normal instances (excluding dry-run instances and frozen instances) in the current workflow and the number of instances in each state by using the following icons:
|DAG||Open the DAG of the workflow by click DAG in the Actions column in the area marked with 3 in the preceding figure. You can view the running results of the node instances that belong to the workflow. For more information, see View the DAG of a manually triggered workflow.|
View the DAG of a manually triggered workflow
To view the DAG of a workflow, click the name of the workflow or click DAG in the Actions column. In the DAG, you can right-click a node instance to perform related operations.
Note In the list of manually triggered workflows, click the name of a manually triggered workflow. The DAG of the workflow appears on the right. The workflow may contain multiple nodes.
|View Runtime Log||View the run logs of the node instance in the Running, Successful, or Failed state. |
|Instance Diagnose||Track the status of the node instance and identify problems. For more information, see Intelligent diagnosis.|
|View Code||View the code of the node instance.|
|Edit Node||Go to the DataStudio page to modify the node instance of the workflow.|
|View Lineage||View the lineage of the node instance.|
|Stop||Stop the node instance.|
|Rerun||Rerun the node instance if the node instance fails or is not run as scheduled. |
Note You can rerun only node instances in the Successful or Failed state.