Manually triggered node instances are generated when manually triggered nodes are run. You can view the details of and perform the required operations on a manually triggered node instance in the list of manually triggered node instances. You can also view the details of and perform the required operations on a manually triggered node instance in the directed acyclic graph (DAG) of the instance.
- Manually triggered node instances created in DataWorks V1.0 are listed as the Manually Triggered Node type, and those created in DataWorks V2.0 or later are listed as the Manually Triggered Workflow type.
- You can configure alert rules for the status of only auto triggered node instances. You cannot configure alert rules for the status of manually triggered node instances, data backfill instances, and test instances.
- You must purchase DataWorks Professional Edition or a more advanced edition to use the instance diagnostics feature for manually triggered node instances.
Go to the Manual Instance page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page, find the desired workspace and click Operation Center in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . You can view the list and DAGs of manually triggered workflows or manually triggered node instances.
List of manually triggered workflows
|Filter||Search for the required workflows by setting the filter conditions in the section
marked with 1 in the preceding figure.
You can search for workflows by workflow name and set filter conditions such as Type, Owner, Data Timestamp, and Run At.
|DAG||Click DAG in the Actions column in the section marked with 2 in the preceding figure to open the DAG of the workflow. You can view the result of the node instances that belong to the workflow. For more information, see DAG of a manually triggered workflow.|
|Stop||Click Stop to stop the node instances if they are in the Running state.|
DAG of a manually triggered workflow
|View Runtime Log||View the operational logs of the node instance in the Running, Successful, or Failed
|Instance Diagnose||Track the status of node instances and identify problems. For more information, see
Notice The instance diagnosis feature is available only in DataWorks Professional Edition or more advanced editions.
|View Code||View the code of the node instance.|
|Edit Node||Go to the DataStudio page to modify the workflow.|
|View Lineage||View the lineage of the current node instance.|
|Stop||Stop the node instance.|
|Rerun||Rerun the node instances if they fail or are not run as scheduled.
Note You can only rerun node instances in the Successful or Failed state.