Data Security Guard is a service in DataWorks that ensures data security. It can be used to identify and de-identify sensitive data, add watermarks to data, manage data permissions, identify and audit data risks, and trace leak sources. This topic describes how to activate and use Data Security Guard.
In Data Security Guard, you can identify and dynamically de-identify sensitive data in only E-MapReduce (EMR), MaxCompute, Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH), and Hologres data sources.
Go to the Data Security Guard page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides. Find the workspace and click Data Development in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- Click Try now to go to the Data Security Guard page. Note
- If you have activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the Data Security Guard homepage appears.
- If you have not activated Data Security Guard by using your Alibaba Cloud account, the page for activating Data Security Guard appears.
Activate Data Security Guard
Log on with your Alibaba Cloud account. On the Terms of Service page, select I have read and agree to all the preceding terms and click Activate.
Use Data Security Guard
|1||More icon||Provides access to the services that you can use, such as DataStudio, Data Integration, Operation Center, and Data Security Guard.|
|2||User information||The logon user. You can view and modify the user information, including the email address, mobile phone number, AccessKey ID, and AccessKey secret.|
|3||Left-side navigation pane||The navigation pane for different features of Data Security Guard. For more information about the features of Data Security Guard, see Identify sensitive data, Customize de-identification rules, View data activities, View data risks, Audit data risks, Trace leak sources, and Manage sensitive field types.|
|4||Data Security Guard homepage||
|5||Switch to the guide page||Click Guide in the upper-right corner to go to the service guide page and view the service information.|