You can create and edit Hologres Development nodes and update the node versions.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, move the pointer over the icon and choose . Alternatively, you can open the desired workflow, right-click UserDefined, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box, set the Node Name and Location parameters.Note The node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click Commit.
- On the configuration tab of the Hologres Development node, select a Hologres Development node that is developed in HoloStudio from the
Select a Hologres development node drop-down list.
If no such node is available, click Create to create one. You can also click Change to modify the code of the Hologres Development node that is developed in HoloStudio.Note A Hologres Development node that is developed in HoloStudio is associated with a Hologres Development node that is created in DataStudio. If the Hologres Development node that you select already has an associated Hologres Development node that is created in DataStudio, the system reports an error.
- On the configuration tab of the node, click Properties in the right-side navigation pane. On the Properties tab, configure properties for the node. For more information, see Basic properties.
- Save and commit the node.Notice You must set the Rerun and Parent Nodes parameters before you can commit the node.
In a workspace in standard mode, you must click Deploy in the upper-right corner after you commit the node. For more information, see Deploy nodes.
- Click the icon in the toolbar to save the node.
- Click the icon in the toolbar.
- In the Commit Node dialog box, enter your comments in the Change description field.
- Click OK.
- Test the node. For more information, see View auto triggered nodes.