DataHub offers a comprehensive data import scheme to support fast computing for large amounts of data.
Data is synchronized based on the mappings between the data types of fields in DataHub and those in a specified service. DataHub supports only the following data types: BIGINT, STRING, BOOLEAN, DOUBLE, TIMESTAMP, and DECIMAL.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Data Integration page, choose to go to the Data Source page.
- On the Data Source page, click Add data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click DataHub in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add DataHub data source dialog box, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description can be a maximum of 80 characters in length. Environment The environment in which the data source is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. DataHub Endpoint The endpoint of the DataHub project. The endpoint is automatically generated by DataHub based on system configurations. DataHub Project The ID of the DataHub project. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you use to connect to the DataHub project. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AceessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the account that you use to connect to the DataHub project.
- Set Resource Group connectivity to Data Integration.
- Find the desired resource group in the resource group list in the lower part of the
dialog box and click Test connectivity in the Actions column. A synchronization node can use only one type of resource group. To ensure that your synchronization nodes can be normally run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your synchronization nodes will be run. If you want to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Select a network connectivity solution.Note
- By default, the resource group list displays only exclusive resource groups for Data Integration. To ensure the stability and performance of data synchronization, we recommend that you use exclusive resource groups for Data Integration.
- If you want to test the network connectivity between the shared resource group or a custom resource group and the data source, click Advanced below the resource group list. In the Warning message, click Confirm. Then, all available shared and custom resource groups appear in the resource group list.
- After the data source passes the connectivity test, click Complete.