You can add one or more timers to a project to record the time.
- Basic Attributes
- Size: Set the size of the widget by adjusting its width and height.
- Position: Set the position of the widget by adjusting its abscissa and ordinate.
- Others: Set the rotation angle and opacity of the widget.
- Icon Style
- Size: To set the size of the icon, enter a value or drag the slider. If no icon is needed, set the value to 0.
- Color: To change the color of the icon, see Color picker.
- Margin: To adjust the spacing between the icon and the timer, enter a value or drag the slider.
- Text Style: You can customize the text style of the timer as needed, including the font, the font size, the font color, and the font weight.
- Format: You can customize the time format as needed. The default format is yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss (that is, 24-hour time format). hh:mm:ss indicates the 12-hour time format.
- Duration: You can set the interval at which the widget updates the time. The unit is milliseconds. For example, if you set this parameter to 10000, the time changes at an interval of 10 seconds.
- Stop Time: You can set the time when the recording stops. The time format must be the same as that you set for Format.
- Stop Show Time: You can set the time to be displayed when the recording stops. The time format must be the same as that you set for Format.
You do not need to configure data for this widget.
This widget is not connected to any events yet.